Digital Residual Pressure Manometer is a mercury-free, eco-friendly alternative for vacuum pressure measuring during lab applications. The manometer meets test standards AASHTO T 209 and ASTM D2041 to measure Theoretical Maximum Specific Gravity and Density of Asphalt Mixtures (Rice Test).
Accurate to ±0.5% of full scale, the precision gauge utilizes an absolute pressure transducer to provide instantaneous readings of applied vacuum from 0 to 1,000mm Hg on a digital display with 0.1mm resolution. The Manometer is powered by either a 9V battery or AC adapter, both included. This unit also includes a 0.25in (6.35mm) hose barb connection with a needle valve for vacuum tubing.
Models with NIST calibration certification meet AASHTO T 209 method.
- Mercury-free for safe Asphalt Bulk Specific Gravity (Rice) Tests
- Power-saving auto-shutoff in battery mode
- Optional NIST traceable multi-point certificate
- Digital Residual Pressure Manometer
- NIST certification (for models 9210T and 9210FT)
- 9V battery
- AC adapter
- Hose barb connection with needle valve
- ISO 17025:2017 Calibration